DES were delighted to win the 'Now or Never' award at Willmott Dixon's Powered by the Best Awards.
The award recognises DES' involvement with the Green School for Boys project which was managed by Contracts Manager, Dave Preston.
The 'Now or Never' award was awarded to DES from successes against the following criteria:
- DES' contribution to delivering the Net Zero and climate ready brilliant buildings for the client
- Delivering high impact social value in the community
- Supporting those who face significant barriers to good careers
- Contribution to a better planet through environmental net gain
- Delivering zero carbon operations and zero waste solutions
'Now or Never' Award
Powered by the Best Conference and Awards
When it came to supporting out community with work experience, they put their hands up first and looked after young people really well. There were lots of different options for the younger people to try, different experiences and really helpful and positive throughout.
This partner provided some great support for social value delivery on the project. They stood head and shoulders above the rest as a top performer at the Building Lives Academy.
Richard Pickett - Head of Legacy, Willmott Dixon Construction
Stretford School Leisure Centre
DES delivered an Electrical and Mechanical installation at Stretford High School on behalf of Kier Northern. The design and build…Read More